The 1st International University of Florida Nephrocardiology Conference is a continuing medical education event targeted towards clinicians, researchers and trainees in the fields of nephrology, cardiology, internal medicine and its subspecialties, hospital medicine, family medicine, pediatrics, emergency medicine, pulmonary and critical care medicine, geriatrics and anesthesiology.
Call For Abstracts! Deadline December 10, 2018
Through a peer review process, high quality abstracts will be accepted for poster presentation during The 1st International Nephrocardiology Conference, February 15-17, 2019 at the World Center Marriott in Orlando, FL. A limited number of exceptionally high-quality abstracts may be considered for oral presentation. https://nephrocardio.cme.ufl.edu/submit-an-abstract/
- Mark Sarnak, MD, MS | Tufts University
- David Charytan, MD, MSc | Harvard Medical School
- Myles Wolf, MD, MMSc | Duke University
- Uri Elkayam, MD | University of Southern California
- Maryl R. Johnson, MD | University of Wisconsin
- Paul Palevsky, MD | University of Pittsburgh
- Charles Herzog, MD | University of Minnesota
- William M. Miles, MD | University of Florida
- Joanne Bargman, MD | University of Toronto
- Christopher McIntyre, MBBS, DM | University of Western Ontario
- Mark Segal, MD, PhD | University of Florida
- Steven Fishbane, MD | Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- Parta Hatamizadeh, MD, MPH | University of Florida | Course Director
- Latest Updates in Cardiorenal Syndrome
- Controversies in Management of Atrial Fibrillation in CKD Patients: Where Do We Stand?
- Sudden Cardiac Death: Is it a Different Phenomenon in CKD Patients?
- Interpretation of Troponin Level and Diagnosis of Acute Coronary Syndrome in CKD patients
- Cardiovascular Consequences of CKD-Associated Impaired Mineral Metabolism
- And more!